First we had ago with some basic HTML editing on notepad. Using notepad I made a basic homepage design.
On my homepage I have used headers (<h1> & <h4>) The closer the number is to one the bigger the header size is, going up to 8 anyway. I have used normal paragraphed text (<p>) in the document part of it is in bold. (<b>) On my site I have included a hyper link that goes to another webpage. <a> and then the href="hhfhfhf.html" is the link to where the file of that other webpage is. I included this because it looks better in a table this is done by typing <table> then <tr> is each row and <td> is each section of the table.
At the ending of the webpage you have to make sure you close all the other sections as you can see in the purple highlightion I didn't forget to do this.
All of the above was done using Notepad which is pre-installed on every Windows machine. However we also did some practice using Adobe Dreamweaver. This is essentially using the same process however it looks a lot fancier and its designed to make everything simpler and better for the user. Below is a quick page which I had designed quickly on the software. Using this software can also help with making sure everything fits in the right place a good example of this is the use of the blue box around the main header text, shown in the image below.


No comments:
Post a Comment