Asset Making
So last week we started making all the assets that need to go on our website. I began with making the assets that would appear on most pages. So the banner and the buttons. The buttons on my webpage needed to have two versions. One where the buttons were normal and a second where the buttons looked like they had been pressed. To make this effect I set the colour of the button slightly darker then the normal ones. To make the buttons I found and downloaded a font off the internet. The font I
used was called October Crow I used it because it gave a special eerie effect to the webpage it's self and goes with the theme of the website.I made another two versions of the buttons before this however they didn't work out how I personally wanted. The first one had a colour that was simply disgusting, the second version has the same background however the font was rubbish hence why I looked online for a better one.
The Coraline like font I had downloaded off the internet. This gave an excellent feel towards the website as it shown off the errieness of the website more. The Buttons Were the letter eye's which I made bigger and then rubbed the lower bits so it was just the button. I did this also for the Favicon I made for my website, It being just a blue button.
I also needed to get some additional assets of the internet for my website. An example of some of them that I needed is a photo of the cast members for the Cast & Crew and pictures of the DVD cases for the shop page. I also needed to make a couple of written things for some pages. For example I wrote my own summery about the story to go one the story page.



No comments:
Post a Comment