What I want to find out about my audience?
As I'm going to be designing a website which is to do with films, I want to find out what users think is the most important parts on these websites as well as what they find annoying on them. This is important in my eyes as it means I can get what users want on my website.
Why I'm going to be researching a certain film:
I'm going to be researching a film because this way I can get an understanding of certain features that I will be needing on my website. It also means I then have some films that I can use on my website.
How am I going to get my research?
I am going to be getting some of research by creating an online questionnaire this will be for people on my course to answer online. I will send to them but I will also post it on social media so that I can get as many responses as possible. I also will be using the internet to get some additional research including important information about what's on the websites. I also want to look at the design aspects of the websites as design and the website content is what I am going to be focusing on for my website.
No comments:
Post a Comment